How Much Is Your Home Worth?
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
• What Your Home Might Sell For.
• What Your Closing Costs Will Be.
• How Much Cash You Will Get At Closing.
• What Impact Home Upgrades Have.
• Sales & Financing History Of Property.
• What Your Listing Competitions Is.
• Recommended Pricing Strategy.
• + More
Don’t waste your time with an inaccurate “Instant” home estimate that don’t account for home condition & upgrades or provide you with closing costs and what your competition will be. Obviously your a lot smarter than that!
As a buyer looking for the right home isn’t easy. Let us set you up with custom MLS search portal to alert you of homes that meet your requirements. Our customized search portal has over 100+ parameters and saves multiple custom searches, hence it’s unlike any search engine you will use. (Zillow doesn’t even come close). Remember you will need to be Pre-Qualified to make an offer on a home. Best of all when you hire us it’s free.
Call and find out about how I help new clients with closing costs ( 480-630-7744 ).
Have you ever been temped to purchase a home using the listing agent as your agent also ?
DON’T – Listing Agents or their Team Members Can’t Negotiate On Your Behalf!
This is what’s know as Dual-agency, where the selling agent will offers to “act” as both the selling agent and buying agent and of course collect a double commission. Keep in mind that when the seller and buyer agree to allow this the listing agent looses the ability to negotiate on your behalf ( the agent must remain neutral).
So what motivates Buyers to not use their own agent?
1. The Buyer believes they will save money and won’t have to pay their agent a commission. Not True, the seller is paying your agent. you don’t pay a commission to your agent.
2. The Buyer believe they can negotiate a better deal directly with the listing agent. Not True, the listing agent can’t tell you what the true value of the home is in Dual-Agency. The listing agent cannot provide you with a CMA ( Comparative Market Analysis) of the property, indicating that the property is worth less than the list price. They can only supply you what they prepared for the Seller.