How Much Is Your Home Worth?
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
• What Your Home Might Sell For.
• What Your Closing Costs Will Be.
• How Much Cash You Will Get At Closing.
• What Impact Home Upgrades Have.
• Sales & Financing History Of Property.
• What Your Listing Competitions Is.
• Recommended Pricing Strategy.
• + More
Don’t waste your time with an inaccurate “Instant” home estimate that don’t account for home condition & upgrades or provide you with closing costs and what your competition will be. Obviously your a lot smarter than that!
Have you ever been temped to purchase a home using the listing agent as your agent also ?
DON’T – Listing Agents or their Team Members Can’t Negotiate On Your Behalf!
This is what’s know as Dual-agency, where the selling agent will offers to “act” as both the selling agent and buying agent and of course collect a double commission. Keep in mind that when the seller and buyer agree to allow this the listing agent looses the ability to negotiate on your behalf ( the agent must remain neutral).
So what motivates Buyers to not use their own agent?
1. The Buyer believes they will save money and won’t have to pay their agent a commission. Not True, the seller is paying your agent. you don’t pay a commission to your agent.
2. The Buyer believe they can negotiate a better deal directly with the listing agent. Not True, the listing agent can’t tell you what the true value of the home is in Dual-Agency. The listing agent cannot provide you with a CMA ( Comparative Market Analysis) of the property, indicating that the property is worth less than the list price. They can only supply you what they prepared for the Seller.